2019年南科大-悉尼科技大学联合培养博士 2019 SUSTech-UTS Joint PhD programme
|Joint Training Programs||Total Quota||Degree Awarding||Educational System|
|SUSTech-UTS joint PhD programme||14||UTS|
The first year at UTS,other times at SUSTech
The Applicant must meet the minimum requirements for application as follows:
GPA: not lower than 3.0/4.0;
IELTS: overall 6.5, and the writing score is not lower than 6.0;
TOEFL: paper based: not less than 550 overall with TWE of 4.5； internet based: not less than 79, and the writing score is not lower than 21。
How to apply?
Prepare the application materials (relevant forms shall be downloaded from the “Form Download” column)
“Form Download”website: http://gs.sustc.edu.cn/zhaoshengQ&A
1. Application form (in English);
2. Resume or CV (in English);
3. Research plan (within 2,000 characters in English);
4. Personal statement (within 2,000 characters in English);
5. Two recommendation letters (in English);
6. Transcripts scanning copy (stamped with the Seal for Teaching Affairs Office of Graduate University or the Seal for Personnel of the place where archives are kept);
7. English Test Report (such as TOEFL/IELTS, etc.);
8. ID card scanning copy;
9. Scanning copy of Degree Certificate/ Diplomas, education and student information certification, For Chinese applicants, please verify your degree certificate and diploma through website: http://www.chsi.com.cn/ and provide the electronic verification record;
10. Other materials contributing to application (such as thesis, academic paper published in the scientific research periodicals or meeting, or other publication, patent, honorary certificate, professional certificate scan, etc.).
Notes: All the Degree Certificates, Diplomas and other certifications must be authentic; otherwise the applicant will bear all the consequences.
Please package your application materials and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
before 30th Nov. 2018.
The format of e-mail subject: applying for 2019 SUSTech-UTS Joint PhD Program: Name of the Applicant.
The e-mail with nonconforming subject format will be not accepted.
Tel: +86-755-8801 8539
Joint PhD programmes
5-1 Automatic Music Composition and Generation
5-2 Automatically Generating Compact and Powerful Deep Neural Networks
5-3 Integrating Augmented, Synthesized and Adversarial Crafted Samples for Robust Training
9-1 Deep Learning for IoT Streaming Data Processing in Edge
9-2 Modeling of vulnerability levels of an electric power network equipped with PMUs to cyber-attacks
9-3 Autonomic computing model for enhancing resilience of an electric power network to cyber-attacks
10 Artificial Intelligence
11 Data science
12 Computer system and networking
13 Computational Theory