1. Stephen Bonner, John Brennan, Georgios Theodoropoulos, Ibad Kureshi, “Deep Topology Classification: A New Approach for Massive Graph Classification”, 3rd International Workshop on High Performance Big Graph Data Management, Analy-sis, and Mining (BigGraphs 2016), in conjunction with the 2016 IEEE International Conference on Big Data (IEEE BigData 2016), December 5, 2016, Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill, Washington, D.C., USA. DOI Bookmark: 10.1109/BigData.2016.7840988
2. Stephen Bonner, John Brennan, Georgios Theodoropoulos, Ibad Kureshi, “GFP-X: A Parallel Approach To Massive Graph Comparison Using Spark”, 3rd International Workshop on High Performance Big Graph Data Management, Analysis, and Mining (BigGraphs 2016), in conjunction with the 2016 IEEE International Conference on Big Data (IEEE BigData 2016), December 5, 2016, Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill, Washington, D.C., USA. DOI Bookmark: 10.1109/BigData.2016.7840989
3. Stephen Bonner, John Brennan, Georgios Theodoropoulos, Ibad Kureshi, “Efficient Comparison of Massive Graphs Through The Use Of ‘Graph Fingerprints”, 12th International Workshop on Mining and Learning with Graphs, in conjunction with KDD'16, Aug 14, 2016 - San Francisco, CA
4. Long Cheng, Avinash Malik, Spyros Kotoulas,, Tomas Ward, Georgios Theodoropoulos, “Fast Compression of Large Semantic Web Data using X10”, IEEE Transactions of Parallel and Distributed Systems, October 2015, DOI Bookmark: 10.1109/TPDS.2015.2496579a
5. Masatoshi Hanai, Toyotaro Suzumura, Georgios Theodoropoulos, Kalyan Perumalla, “Towards Large-Scale What-If Traffic Simulation with Exact-Differential Simulation”, Winter Simulation Conference, Huntington Beach, California, December 6-9, 2015, DOI Bookmark: 10.1145/2769458.2769472
6. Ibad Kureshi, Georgios Theodoropoulos, Eleni Magina, Gregory O’Hare, John Roche, “Towards An Info-Symbiotic Framework For Disaster Risk Management”, the 19th IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Distributed Simulation and Real Time Applications (DS-RT 2015), Xinhua International Hotel, Chengdu, China, October 14 - 16, 2015
7. Diego Lugones, Kostas Katrinis, Georgios Theodoropoulos, Martin Collier, "A Reconfigurable, Regular-topology Cluster/Datacenter Network using commodity Optical Switches", Future Generation Computer Systems, Elsevier, Special Issue on “Extreme Scale Parallel Architectures and Systems”. January 2014, DOI bookmark: 10.1016/j.future.2013.04.016.
8. Sameera Abar, Pierre Lemarinier, Georgios Theodoropoulos, Gregory O’Hare, “Automated Dynamic Resource Provisioning and Monitoring in Virtualized Large-scale Datacenter”, The 28th IEEE International Conference on Advanced Information Networking and Applications (AINA-2014), Victoria, Canada, May 13-16, 2014. DOI Bookmark: 10.1109/AINA.2014.117
9. Elvis Liu, Georgios Theodoropoulos, “Space-Time Matching Algorithms for Interest Management in Distributed Virtual Environments”, ACM Transactions on Modeling and Computer Simulation (TOMACS), Volume 24 Issue 3, May 2014. DOI bookmark: 10.1145/2567922.
10. Long Cheng, Spyros Kotoulas, Tomas Ward, Georgios Theodoropoulos, “Robust and Skew-resistant Parallel Joins in Shared-Nothing Systems”, Proceedings of the 23rd ACM International Conference on Conference on Information and Knowledge Management, (CIKM 2014), Pages 1399-1408, Nov 3-7, 2014, Shanghai, China, DOI Bookmark:10.1145/2661829.2661888
11. Vinoth Suryanarayanan, Georgios Theodoropoulos, "Synchronised Range Queries in Distributed Simulations of Multi-Agent Systems", ACM Transactions on Modeling and Computer Simulation (TOMACS), Volume 23, Issue 4, October 2013, DOI Bookmark: 10.1145/2517449
12. Philip Murgatroyd Bart Craenen, Georgios Theodoropoulos, Vincent Gaffney, John Haldon, "Modelling Medieval Military Logistics: An Agent-based Simulation of a Byzantine Army on the March", the Journal of Computational and Mathematical Organization Theory (CMOT), Springer Publishing, Special Issue on “Agent Directed Simulation”, December 2012, DOI Bookmark: 10.1007/s10588-011-9103-9
13. Anthony Ventresque, Quentin Bragard, Elvis S. Liu, Dawid Nowak, Liam Murphy, Georgios Theodoropoulos and Qi Liu, “SParTSim: A Space Partitioning Guided by Road Network for Distributed Traffic Simulations”, 16th IEEE International Symposium on Distributed Simulation and Real Time Applications (DS-RT'12), October 2012, Dublin, Ireland. ISBN: 978-0-7695-4846-3. DOI bookmark: 10.1109/DS-RT.2012.37
14. Olufunmilola Onolaja, Rami Bahsoon, Georgios Theodoropoulos , “Agent-based Trust management and prediction using D3-FRT”, International Conference on Computational Science 2012 (ICCS 2012), Data Driven Application Systems – (DDDAS 2012), Omaha, Nebraska, 4-6 June, 2012, DOI bookmark: 10.1016/j.procs.2012.04.121
15. Susanne I Schmidt, Cristian Picioreanu, Bart Craenen, Rae Mackay, Jan-Ulrich Kreft, Georgios Theodoropoulos, "A Multi-Scale Agent-based Distributed Simulation Framework for Groundwater Pollution Management", 15th IEEE International Symposium on Distributed Simulation and Real Time Applications (DS-RT'11), Salford, Manchester, UK, DOI bookmark: 10.1109/DS-RT.2011.33
16. M. Lees, B. Logan, G. Theodoropoulos, “Analysing Probabilistically Constrained Optimism”, Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience Journal, special issue on “Distributed Simulation, Virtual Environments and Real Time Applications”, Vol 21, 11, 1467-1482, ISSN: 1532-0626, March 2009, DOI Bookmark: 10.1002/cpe.1397.
17. D. Chen, G. Theodoropoulos, S. Turner, W. Cai, Y. Zhang, R. Minson, “Large Scale Agent-based Simulation on the Grid”, Future Generation Computer Systems - The International Journal of Grid Computing: Theory, Methods and Applications, ISSN: 0167-739X, Elsevier. Volume 24, Issue 7, July 2008, Pages 658-671. DOI Bookmark: 10.1016/j.future.2008.01.004.
18. Minson, R., Theodoropoulos, G., “Distributing RePast Agent-Based Simulations with HLA”, Computation and Concurrency Practice and Experience Journal – Wiley, Volume 20 , Issue 10, July 2008, Pages 1225-1256, ISSN:1532-0626. DOI Bookmark: 10.1002/cpe.1280
19. Minson, R., Theodoropoulos, G., “Push-Pull Interest Management for Virtual Worlds”, 11th IEEE International Symposium on Object/component/service-oriented Real-time distributed Computing, 5-7 May 2008, Orlando, Florida, USA. Pages: 189-194, ISBN:978-0-7695-3132-8, DOI Bookmark: 10.1109/ISORC.2008.82.