1. F. Han, D. Li, Q. Hao*, “Autonomous driving framework for bus transit systems towards operation safety and robustness”, Proc. of IEEE Conf. on Intelligent Transportation Systems Conference, Oct. 2019.
2. H. Xu, G. Lan, S. Wu, Q. Hao*, “Online intelligent calibration of cameras and lidars for autonomous driving systems”, Proc. of IEEE Conf. Intelligent Transportation Systems Conference, Oct. 2019.
3. R. Ma, G. Lan, Q. Hao*, “Enabling cognitive pyroelectric infrared sensing: from reconfigurable signal conditioning to sensor mask design”, IEEE Trans. on Industrial Informatics, 2019.
4. S. Wang, F. Jiang, R. Ma, and Q. Hao*, “Development of UAV based target tracking and recognition systems”, IEEE Trans. on Intelligent Transportation Systems, 2019.
5. F. Jiang, F. Navan, Q. Hao*, “Design, implementation and evaluation of a neural network-based quadcopter UAV system”, IEEE Trans. on Industrial Electronics, Volume: 67, Issue: 3, pp.2076 - 2085, Mar. 2020.
6. F. Jiang and Q. Hao*, “Pavilion: bridging photo-realism and robotics,” Proc. of IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), May 2019.
7. F. Navan, C. Lim, Q. Hao*, “A reinforced fuzzy ARTMAP model for data classification”, International Journal of Machine Learning and Cybernetics, pp 1–13, Jun. 2018.
8. Q. Miao, F. Hu, Q. Hao*, “Deep learning for intelligent wireless networks: a comprehensive survey”, IEEE Communications Surveys & Tutorials, vol. 20, no. 4, pp.2595-2621, Jun. 2018.
9. R. Ma, Q. Hao*, X. Hu, and C. Wang, “Space coding schemes for multiple human localization with fiber-optic sensors”, IEEE Sensors Journal, vol. 18, no. 11, pp.4643-4653, Jun. 2018.
10. R. Ma, F. Hu, and Q. Hao*, “Active compressive sensing via pyroelectric infrared sensor for human situation recognition,” IEEE Trans. Syst., Man, and Cyber.: Systems, vol. 47, no. 12, pp. 3340-3350, Dec. 2017.
11. J. Lu, T. Zhang, Q. Sun, F. Hao, and Q. Hao*, “Binary compressive tracking,” IEEE Trans. on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, vol. 53, no. 4, pp.1755-1768, Aug. 2017.
12. F. Hu, and Q. Hao*, “Cyber-physical system with virtual reality for intelligent motion recognition and training,” IEEE Trans. Syst., Man, and Cyber: Systems, vol. 47, no. 2, pp. 347-363, Feb. 2017.
13. J. Lu, T. Zhang, Fei Hu, and Q. Hao*, “Preprocessing design in pyroelectric infrared sensor-based human-tracking system: on sensor selection and calibration,” IEEE Trans. Syst., Man, and Cyber.：Systems, vol. 47, no.2, pp. 263-275, Feb. 2017.
14. F. Hu, Y. Lu, A. V. Vasilakos, Q. Hao*, R. Ma, Y. Patil, T. Zhang, J. Lu, X. Li, N. N. Xiong, “Robust cyber-physical systems: concept, models, and implementation,” Future Generation Computer Systems, vol. 16, no. 4, pp. 449-475, Mar. 2016.
15. B. Zan, F. Hu, K. Bo, and Q. Hao*, “Dual-resolution friend locator system with privacy enhancement through polygon decomposition,” IEEE Trans. Vehicular Technol, vol. 65, no. 2, pp. 837-847, Feb. 2016.
16. Q. Hao*, “Binary sensing and perception for human behavior study,” Proc. of IEEE ChinaSIP, Chengdu, Jul. 2015, pp. 368-372.
17. F. Hu, Q. Hao*, and K. Bo, “A survey on software defined networking (SDN) and openflow: from concept to implementation,” IEEE Comm. Surveys and Tutorials, vol. 16, no. 4, pp. 2181-2206, Nov. 2014.
18. Q. Sun, F. Hu, and Q. Hao*, “Human movement modeling and activity perception based on fiber-optic sensing system,” IEEE Trans. Human-Machine Systems, vol. 44, no. 6, pp. 743-754, Dec. 2014.
19. Q. Sun, F. Hu, and Q. Hao*, “Mobile targets scenario recognition via low-cost pyroelectric sensing system: towards a context-enhanced accurate identification,” IEEE Trans. on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, vol. 44, no. 3, pp. 375-384, Mar. 2014.
20. Y. Wang, K. Liu, Q. Hao, D. L. Lau, and L. G. Hassebrook, “Robust active stereo vision using Kullback-Leibler divergence," IEEE Trans. on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 34, no. 3, pp. 548-563, Mar. 2012.
21. Y. Wang, K. Liu, Q. Hao, D. L. Lau, and L. G. Hassebrook, “Period Coded Phase Shifting Strategy for Real–time 3-D Structured Light Illumination,” IEEE Trans. on Image Processing, vol. 20, no. 11, pp. 3001-3013, Nov. 2011.
22. F. Hu, Q. Hao*, M. Lukowiak, Q. Sun, K. Wilhelm, S. Radziszowski, and Y. Wu, “Trustworthy data collection from implantable medical devices via high-speed security implementation based on IEEE1363,” IEEE Trans. on Information Technology in Biomedicine, vol.14, no. 6, pp. 1397-1404, Nov. 2010.
23. K. Liu, Y. Wang, D. L. Lau, Q. Hao, and L. G. Hassebrook, “Maximum SNR pattern strategy for phase shifting methods in structured light illumination,” J. Opt. Soc. Am. A, vol. 27, no. 9, pp. 1962-1971, Sept. 2010.
24. Y. Wang, Q. Hao, A. Fatehpuria, L. G. Hassebrook, and D. L. Lau, “Quality and matching performance analysis of three-dimensional unraveled fingerprints,” Opt. Engr., vol. 49, no. 7, pp. 077202(1-10), Jul. 2010.
25. K. Liu, Y. Wang, D. L. Lau, Q. Hao, and L. G. Hassebrook, "Dual-frequency pattern scheme for high-speed 3-D shape measurement," Opt. Express, vol. 18, no. 5, pp. 5229-5244, Mar. 2010.
26. K. Liu, Y. Wang, D. L. Lau, Q. Hao, and L. G. Hassebrook, "Gamma model and its analysis for phase measuring profilometry," J. Opt. Soc. Am. A, vol. 27, no. 3, pp. 553-562, Feb. 2010.