1. K. McDowell, C. T. Lin, K. S. Oie, et al., “Real-World Neuroimaging Technologies,” IEEE Access, vol. 1, pp 131-149, 2013.
2. C. H. Chuang, L. W. Ko, Y. P. Lin, T. P. Jung and C. T. Lin, “Independent Component Ensemble of EEG for Brain-Computer Interface,” IEEE Trans. on Neural Systems and Rehab. Eng., vol. 22, Issue 2, pp. 230-238, March 2014.
3. Y. Y. Lin, N.R. Pal, and C. T. Lin, “An Interval Type-2 Neural Fuzzy System for Online System Identification and Feature Elimination,” IEEE Trans. on Neural Networks and Learning Systems, vol. 26, no. 7, pp. 1442-1455, July 2015.
4. C. T. Lin, Y. K. Wang, S. A. Chen, and T. P. Jung, “EEG-Based Attention Tracking during Distracted Driving,” IEEE Trans. on Neural Systems & Rehab. Eng., vol. 23, no. 6, pp.1085-1094, Nov. 2015.
5. Y. H. Yu, S. W. Lu, C. H. Chuang, J. T. King, C. L. Chang, S. A. Chen, and C. T. Lin, “An Inflatable and Wearable Wireless System for Making 32-Channel Electroencephalogram Measurements,” IEEE Trans. on Neural Systems and Rehab. Eng., Vol. 24, No. 7, pp.806-813, July 2016.
6. C. T. Lin, C. H. Chuang, S. Kerick, T. Mullen, T. P. Jung, L. W. Ko, S. A. Chen, J. T. King, and K. McDowell, “Mind-Wandering Tends to Occur Under Low Perceptual Demands During Driving,” Scientific Reports, Vol. 6, No. 21353, pp. 1-11, 2016.
7. O. Kaiwartya, H. Abdullah, Y. Cao, A. Altameen, M. Prased, C. T. Lin and X. Liu, “Internet of Vehicles: Motivation, Layered Architecture Network Model Challenges and Future Aspects,” IEEE access, Vol. 4, pp. 5356-5373, Sep. 2016.
8. D. Wu, V. Lawhern, S. Gordon, B. Lance and C. T. Lin, "Driver Drowsiness Estimation from EEG Signals Using Online Weighted Adaptation Regularization for Regression (OwARR)," accepted by IEEE Trans. Fuzzy Syst., Oct. 2016.
9. Y. T. Liu, Y. Y. Lin, S. L. Wu, A. Marathe, N. Pal, C. H. Chuang, J. T. king, and C. T. Lin, “Weighted Fuzzy Dempster-Shafer Framework for Multi-Modal Information Integration,” accepted by IEEE Trans. Fuzzy Syst., Nov. 2016.
10. S. L. Wu, Y. T. Liu, T. Y. Hsieh, Y. Y. Lin, C. Y. Chen, C. H. Chuang, C. T. Lin, “Fuzzy Integral with Particle Swarm Optimization for a Motor-Imagery-based Brain-Computer Interface,” IEEE Trans. Fuzzy Syst., Vol. 25, No. 1, pp. 21-28, 2017.
11. Z. H. Cao and C. T. Lin, “Inherent Fuzzy Entropy for the Improvement of EEG Complexity Evaluation,” accepted by IEEE Trans. Fuzzy Syst., Jan. 2017.
12. C. T. Lin, C. H. Chuang, Z. H. Cao, A. K. Singh, C. S. Hung, Y. H. Yu, M. Nascimben, Y. T. Liu, J. T. King, T. P. Su, and S. J. Wang, “Forehead EEG in Support of Future Feasible Personal Healthcare Solutions: Sleep Management, Headache Prevention, and Depression Treatment,” IEEE Access, Vol. 5, PP.10612-10621, March 2017.
13.D. Wu, J. T. King, C. H. Chuang, C. T. Lin, and T. P. Jung, “Spatial Filtering for EEG-Based Regression Problems in Brain-Computer Interface (BCI),” accepted by IEEE Trans. Fuzzy Syst., March 2017.
14. D. Wu, B. J. Lance, V. J. Lawherm, S. Gordon, T. P. Jung, and C. T. Lin, “EEG-Based User Reaction Time Estimation Using Riemannian Geometry Features,“ accepted by IEEE Trans. on Neural Systems and Rehab. Eng., April 2017.
15. W. P. Ding, C. T. Lin, M. Prasad, Z. H. Cao and J. D. Wang, “A Layered-Coevolution-Based Attribute-Boosted Reduction Using Adaptive Quantum Behavior PSO and Its Consistent Segmentation for Neonates Brain Tissue,” accepted by IEEE Trans. Fuzzy Syst., June 2017.