◆ Ph.D. in Computer Science and Electrical Engineering, University of Newcastle, Australia, September 2018
◆ Master of Engineering in Telecommunications, Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand, May 2007
◆ Diploma of Engineer in Electronics, Kyrgyz Technical University, Kyrgyzstan, June 2004
◆ Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics, Kyrgyz Technical University, Kyrgyzstan, July 2003
◆ Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Sustech
◆ Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Wireless Networks & Decision Systems Lab, Singapore University of Technology and Design, Singapore, January 2017 – September 2018
◆ Assistant Professor, Graduate School of Information Science and Technology, Hokkaido University, Japan, June 2015 – January 2017
◆ Senior Lecturer, Faculty of Information Technology, Kyrgyz Technical University, Kyrgyzstan,June 2007 –April 2010
◆ Engineer, Department of Standardization and Certification, State Communications Agency (SCA) under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan,September 2002 – August 2005
Honors & Awards
Scholarships -Australian Government Research Higher Degree Scholarship, Ph.D.
Japan ADB-JSP Scholarship, Master’s
Kyrgyz Government Scholarship for outstanding students, Diploma
1. A. Asheralieva, T. Q. S. Quek and D. Niyato, “An Asymmetric Evolutionary Bayesian Coalition Formation Game for Distributed Resource Sharing in a Multi-Cell Device-to-Device Enabled Cellular Network,” IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, vol. 17, no. 6, pp. 3752-3767, June 2018.
2. A. Asheralieva, “Bayesian Reinforcement Learning-Based Coalition Formation for Distributed Resource Sharing by Device-to-Device Users in Heterogeneous Cellular Networks,” IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, vol. 16, no. 8, pp. 5016-5032, Aug. 2017.
3. A. Asheralieva and Y. Miyanaga, “Optimal Contract Design for Joint User Association and Intercell Interference Mitigation in Heterogeneous LTE-A Networks With Asymmetric Information,” IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, vol. 66, no. 6, pp. 5284-5300, June 2017.
4. A. Asheralieva and Y. Miyanaga, “QoS-Oriented Mode, Spectrum, and Power Allocation for D2D Communication Underlaying LTE-A Network,” IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, vol. 65, no. 12, pp. 9787-9800, Dec. 2016.
5. A. Asheralieva and Y. Miyanaga, “An Autonomous Learning-Based Algorithm for Joint Channel and Power Level Selection by D2D Pairs in Heterogeneous Cellular Networks,” IEEE Transactions on Communications, vol. 64, no. 9, pp. 3996-4012, Sept. 2016.
6. A. Asheralieva and Y. Miyanaga, “Dynamic Buffer Status-Based Control for LTE-A Network With Underlay D2D Communication,” IEEE Transactions on Communications, vol. 64, no. 3, pp. 1342-1355, March 2016.
I am looking for prospective PhD students and postdocs who want to work under my supervision in the area of wireless networking (with focus on cloud computing, cloud-based content delivery networks, mobile edge computing, fog computing, IoT communication and applications, mobile blockchain applications).
If interested, please, mail your CV to email@example.com as soon as possible.
Your research will be supervised by me and co-supervised by Prof. Gengfa Fang from the University of Technology Sydney (UTS), Australia.
As a result, you will spend 2 years of your PhD at SUSTech and another 2 years at UTS.
If successful, you will get two degrees, one from SUSTech and another from UTS.
The details about the application process and requirements of the scholarship are available of the website:
To be considered for a scholarship, you must apply before November 30 2018.
If interested, please, e-mail your CV to me as soon as possible.
In this case, we will discuss your possibility of getting a scholarship, your research plans and research proposal.