◆ 2012.09-2017.06: Department of Computer Science and Technology, University of Science and Technology of China, China. Ph.D.
◆ 2015.10.04-2015.10.24: National Institute of Informatics, Japan. Visiting Student. (Founded by Japan Science Technology Agency)
◆ 2014.07-2015.01: Department of Computer Science, University of Birmingham, U.K.. Visiting Student. (Funded by European Union)
◆ 2013.11-2014.05: Faculty of Informatics, University of Basque Country, Spain. Visiting Student. (Funded by European Union)
◆ 2008.09-2012.06：Department of Computer Science and Technology, University of Science and Technology of China, China. B.Sc.
◆ Special Prize of Presidential Scholarship of Chinese Academy of Sciences, 2017.
◆ Excellent Graduate Student of Anhui Province, 2017.
◆ Excellent Graduate Student of University of Science and Technology of China, 2017.
◆ Guorui Scholarship, 2016.
◆ Microsoft Research Asia Fellowship (Nomination Award), 2015.
◆ USTC-Institute of Advanced Manufacturing Technology Scholarship, 2015.
◆ National Scholarship for Graduate Students, 2014.
1. Peng Yang, Ke Tang and Xin Yao. Turning High-dimensional Optimization into ComputationallyExpensive Optimization. IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation, Vol. 22, Issue 1,pp. 143-156, 2018.
2. Ke Tang, Peng Yang and Xin Yao. Negatively Correlated Search. IEEE Journal on SelectedAreas in Communications, Vol. 34, Issue 3, pp. 1-9, March 2016.
3. Peng Yang, Ke Tang and Xiaofen Lu. Improving Estimation of Distribution Algorithm on Multi-modal Problems by Detecting Promising Areas. IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics, Vol. 45, Issue8, pp. 1438-1449, 2015.
4. Peng Yang, Ke Tang, Jose A. Lozano and Xianbin Cao. Path Planning for Single UnmannedAerial Vehicle by Separately Evolving Waypoints. IEEE Transactions on Robotics, Vol. 31, Issue5, pp. 1130-1146, 2015.
5. Jinhong Zhong, Peng Yang, Ke Tang. A Quality-Sensitive Method for Learning from Crowds.IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering, Vol. 29, Issue 12, pp. 2643-2654, 2017.
6. Peng Yang, Guanzhou Lu, Ke Tang and Xin Yao. A Multi-Modal Optimization Approach toSingle Path Planning for Unmanned Aerial Vehicle. In: Proceedings of the 2016 IEEE Congresson Evolutionary Computation (CEC2016), pp.1735-1742, Vancouver, Canada; 07/2016, IEEE.
7. Peng Yang, Ke Tang and Jose A. Lozano. Estimation of Distribution Algorithms based Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Path Planner Using a New Coordinate System. In: Proceedings of the 2014 IEEECongress on Evolutionary Computation (CEC2014), pp.1469-1476, Beijing, China; 07/2014, IEEE.
8. Peng Yang, Ke Tang, Lingxi Li and Kai Qin. Evolutionary Robust Optimization with MultipleSolutions. In: Proceedings of The 18th Asia Paci_c Symposium on Intelligent and EvolutionarySystems, Nov., 2015, Singapore; pp.611-625, Springer.
9. Wenjing Hong, Guanzhou Lu, Peng Yang, Yong Wang and Ke Tang. A New Evolutionary Multi-objective Algorithm for Convex Hull Maximization. In: Proceedings of the 2015 IEEE Congresson Evolutionary Computation (CEC2015), pp.931-938, Sendai, Japan; 05/2015, IEEE.