◆ 2008-2012, University of British Columbia, Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering
◆ 2005-2008, Tsinghua University, M.S. in Chemical Engineering
◆ 2001-2005, Tsinghua University, B.S. in Chemical Engineering
◆ 2017-Present，Research Assistant Professor of Computer Science and Engineering Department, Southern University of Science and Technology, Shenzhen
◆ 2016-2017CTO, Shenzhen Gateway Intelligence Co., Ltd., Shenzhen
◆ 2015 - 2016 Data Engineer, Shenzhen IPIN Info Technology Co., Ltd., Shenzhen
◆ 2014 - 2015 CTO, Shenzhen Green & Clear Environmental Engineering Co., Ltd., Shenzhen
◆ 2012- 2013 Postdoctoral Fellow, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada
1. Y. Ding, H.T. Bi, et al. (2014), Numerical investigation of the impact of two-phase flow maldistribution on PEM Fuel Cell performance, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy. 39: p.469-480.
2. Y. Ding, H.T. Bi, et al. (2013), 3D Simulations of the impact of two-phase flow on PEM fuel cell performance , Chemical Engineering Science, 100: p.445-455.
3. Y. Ding, H.T. Bi, et al. (2013), Simulations of two-phase flow distribution in communicating parallel channels for a PEM Fuel Cell. International Journal of Multiphase Flow, 52: p.35-45.
4. Y. Ding, H.T. Bi, et al. (2011), Three dimensional numerical simulations of gas-liquid two-phase flow patterns in a polymer-electrolyte membrane fuel cells gas flow channel. Journal of Power Sources, 196(15): p. 6284-6292.
5. Y. Ding, H.T. Bi, et al. (2010), Three-dimensional numerical simulation of water droplet emerging from a gas diffusion layer surface in micro-channels. Journal of Power Sources, 195(21): p. 7278-7288.
6. R. Anderson, L Zhang, Y Ding, et al. (2010), A critical review of two-phase flow in gas flow channels of proton exchange membrane fuel cells. Journal of Power Sources, 195(15): p. 4531-4553.