LIU, Jialin Research Assistant Professor
Office:Room 911, Building A7, Nanshan i-Park
Artificial Intelligence in Games, Meta-heuristic Optimisation, Evolutionary Computation
◆ 2013-2015, Université Paris-Sud, PhD
◆ 2012-2013, École Polytechnique & Université Paris-Sud, M.S.
◆ 2009-2012, Polytech’ Paris-Sud, Eng.
◆ 2006-2010, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, B.S
◆ 2018 - Research Assistant Professor of Computer Science and Engineering Department, Southern University of Science and Technology, Shenzhen, China
◆ 2017 - 2018 Postdoctoral Research Associate of Game AI research group of School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science, Queen Mary University of London, London, UK
◆ 2016 - 2017 Senior Research Officer of Games and AI research group of School of Computer Science and Electronic Engineering, University of Essex, Colchester, UK
Honors & Awards
◆ Overseas High-Caliber Personnel (Level C), Shenzhen, 2018
• Associate Editor of the IEEE Transactions on Games (IEEE ToG).
• Guest Editor of the Special issue on Game Competition Frameworks for Research and Education, IEEE ToG. (2018)
• Competition Chair of the 2019 Foundations of Digital Games (FDG19) and the 2019 IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation (IEEE CEC19).
• Program Co-Chair of the 2018 IEEE Conference of Computational Intelligence and Games (IEEE CIG2018).
• Co-Chair of Special Session on Games at the 2017, 2018 and 2019 IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation.